Tuesday 2 March 2021

Fifty Fifty by Steve Cavanagh

 


Each year around Christmas I get involved in a few secret santa's, last year was so different as post was all over the place and people were less inclined to post but a few still went ahead. 
One page I am on on Facebook, Lost In A Good Book, was one that still did their secret santa. My santa got me 2 books. One was this one. I didn't realise when I first started reading it that it was part of a series but I was assured by some people that it can be read on its own and it would still make sense so that's what I did. 
A man ends up dead and 911 is called by one of his daughters, then 911 gets a second call from another daughter, both are blaming each other. Eddie Flynns is representing one of the sisters but which one is guilty. 
There are so many twists and turns in this book that I didn't want to put it down. Just when you think you know where it is going you are hit by yet another curve ball. I loved it. I did have an inclination of who was guilty but I won't spoil it. 
Since reading this I have got the rest of the series and will get cracking on those too. 

Highly recommended 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy

Synopsis: When Tess Durbeyfield is driven by family poverty to claim kinship with the wealthy D'Urbervilles and seek a portion of thei...